Saturday, May 30, 2009

10 Weeks...

10 Weeks till we leave this home as two and come back as three (God Willing).
10 Weeks till we learn to love in a completely different way.
10 Weeks till we have to clean poop and get pooped on.
10 Weeks till we can't sleep through the night or we train the baby to sleep through the night :)
10 Weeks till I can have myself some sushi LOL!
10 Weeks till life changes completely because of a God's miraculous blessing.

I can't believe we have reached this point. My feelings are quite stable right about now. I am just working on wrapping up my school year. There are only 15 days left-then the plan is to spend the rest of June and July focusing on preparing for this baby!

You would think we would have a name by now, however that has not been finalized! I am sure whatever we choose it will be just perfect for this baby.

1 comment:

Nora said...

I'm sure you guys will pick a great name, no worries! I can't wait to not be the youngest in our family! Yay for that! :)