Saturday, May 23, 2009

Five things I am enjoying currently...

1) Babywise book-This is a great book. I hope all things I am learning I can put to use and have it come out successful with my own child!













2) My comfy flowy PJ's-nothing is as comfortable as wearing these while pregnant.

3) My hair color

4) Loquat-My in-laws have a loquat tree. I love this fruit. In Armenian the word of the fruit translates to New World. If you have not tried this fruit I suggest you try it. It is quite small compared to other fruits but it is soo sweet and perfect for the season.












5) The warm Southern California weather-I am throughly enjoying this. All winter I kept saying let it get warm already. (I just hated having nauseau and freezing all at the same time) So summer came sooner than expected here...and when you walk around people are all ready in their flip flops and cute sun dresses. Even though I can't be part of that I am enjoying to heat -even though I am sweating and ending up with water retention...In the next weeks I will be heading to the pool!

Enjoy..the Long weekend off!

1 comment:

Nora said...

It might be cold but some people even spend winter here in flip flops. Go figure... Yeah, your hair turned out great! Love it! :)