Monday, July 6, 2009

making changes...

Since life is going to change for us, I decided to change my blog title. However, it is a bit too big and I can't seem to resize it. I will leave it as is for now. I made this on scrapblog-so cool. Can't wait to play around with it more!

Well...life has been quite interesting for the past few weeks. Last Sunday, on the day of my baby shower I actually fell and fractured my foot. I fell earlier on so I just managed to be on my foot until the end of the shower. I was in pain towards the end as well as my foot was swollen. So my husband and I went to the emergency room and we discovered that I have a fractured foot. They also wanted to observe me and do a stress test and they saw I was having contractions :) It was quite stressful for everyone around but we managed to get through it. Now I am in a foot boot, and most likely have to continue to wear it for another 3 weeks. The doctor said it is healing well-Thank God. The only thing I can say is it could have been worse!

Then on Tuesday my father got into car accident. Again, he was hurt by the air bags blowing off and his seat belt-but Thank God-it could have been worse! I am just grateful we are all healthy and doing well-it includes my father, the baby and me :)

You can find some pictures of the baby shower on the sidebar! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Nora said...

Whoa that banner is huge but it's cute. Nice picture! :)