Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What has happened to me...

Not sure exactly what has happened to me, I guess I lost my mojo in the world of blogging.
I have exactly 15 more days of vacation-where does the time go? Somehow even with a vacation there seems to be so much to do. For all of you that know me I enjoyed cleaning out my closet this week-I really did not get rid of much but was able to organize it. When I get my camera back I will take a picture of it, just because it is so neat. However, I also want to show off my husbands organization skills. Pretty darn good :) All the hanger are the same color, all aligned neatly like you are in a store. I am sure he gets excited every evening when he picks out the shirt he will wear the next day.

We got back from South Beach last week. It was really a lot of fun and relaxing. We enjoyed the humidity, which made us enjoy and appreciate our Southern California heat. We also enjoyed being children and walking in the rain one night when it started pouring on us. We also went to an amazing Spanish restaurant (you can see my review on Yelp). All in all it was a relaxing and fun get away. Next time I head to Miami, I hope it will be to take one of the cruises towards the Caribbean -that will be a while from now.

So the plans for the rest of the summer is to fill this blog with lots of new posts and pictures. I will also be stealing some ideas from other bloggers.

2 comments:

Nora said...

Glad you had a good time at South Beach. How about the weather, huh? Makes me appreciate air condition a lot more. I, too, hope to go to South Beach someday. But we'll see...

Mariam said...

I am so glad you took time to be a kid...running in the rain...This blogging idea seems cool..I wish to find the time to create one for Nicki...hhmmm...one day.